Quantcast is hiring a Senior Account Executive to work on the Field Sales team for our Nordic market where there’s a ton of room for impact and growth!
In this new role, you will be part of the Nordic Field Sales team and lead the sales drive of our advertising products across different markets and verticals to agencies and direct clients, from strategy to approach and through to final implementation. Establish Quantcast as a leading online advertising brand the Nordics is your goal.
At Quantcast, we have built one of the world’s largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, we solve the biggest challenges in marketing.
We are building services that will radically change the digital media landscape, and are looking for a talented salesperson to help us drive that message.
What You’ll Do
· Source and close new business to regularly to fuel our continued growth in the region
· Make cold calls to potential clients, perform presentations to media professionals, create RFP proposals, and close accounts
· Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully ensure client performance expectations are met
· Create, develop and execute sales strategy for the market
· Deliver product feedback to operations leaders to ensure the voice of the customer continues to be part of Quantcast’s DNA
· Collaborate internally with account management and ad operations to make sure we’re always on the ball with our clients
· Participate in industry events and conferences, making sure Quantcast’s name gets out there
· Build agency relationships with account directors and media planners that complements the work of team members working with senior level agency executives
What You Already Have
· 5+ years’ sales experience in online advertising with a deep understanding of fundamentals of the industry and its technology
· Consultative sales approach and willingness to really educate prospects
· Experience in audience-based selling of digital media
· Direct and agency contacts at both senior and junior levels
· Active in industry trade and networking events
· Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
· Tenacity, perseverance and an ability to think on your feet
· Native-level Norwegian or Swedish and fluent English
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
In this recruitment process Quantcast collaborate with Talent&Partner.
Therefore your application is to be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org