Campaign Manager – Channel Factory, Nordics
Channel Factory is the world leader in brand suitability, content alignment and ad performance on YouTube. By harnessing a proprietary platform that leverages the deepest YouTube dataset in the industry, Channel Factory has implemented advanced brand suitability, customized content targeting and maximum performance for over three hundred of the Fortune 500. Channel Factory has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Detroit, London, Stockholm, Hong Kong, Sydney and Warsaw.
For more information, please visit http://www.channelfactory.com
Your core responsibilities will be:
· Provide best of breed campaign management to our advertisers and in some cases agencies
· Constant monitoring and analysis of partner’s and clients campaign performance
· Meticulously maintain contact, reports and deal information for all clients during and after campaigns
· Handling highly customized YouTube campaigns with specific brand objectives across multiple languages
· Constant optimizations to increase ad performance
· Responsible for bookings and general campaign managements and administrative tasks in general
· Report and analyse data and statistics and counteract retention of clients/agencies or unwanted campaign results
· Optimize accounts to improve performance for the customer
· Identify and suggest new processes that can be implemented to improve Channel Factory’s service
· Encourage feedback from customers to enhance Channel Factory’s products and services
To be considered for the role you will need:
· 3 years’ online industry experience (minimum)
· Strong background in online media (campaign management, adserving, affiliate, search etc.)
· Proven experience in client relationships and administrating media campaigns
· Excellent knowledge of the Nordic online market
· Passion for interactive media and performance based social and online advertising
· Technical knowledge of site tagging, ad serving and ad ops
· Strong analytical skills. Must be very proficient in Excel. (Formulas, vlookups, modelling preffered)
· Some sales experience is preferred
· Strong track record of success in offering outstanding customer service and innovation leading to revenue growth, ROI for advertisers and retention
· Ability to assess and resolve advertiser/agency issues encountered when working with Channel Factory
· Degree qualification preferred (not essential)
· Ability to deliver in a time-sensitive environment
· Proactive personality with the desire to succeed
Channel Factory is the leader in Social Video Marketing. You can’t miss the opportunity we offer you to develop your career with us. Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting online and social video marketing technology. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for the fast paced Online industry, Advertising and its overall Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
We have a positive workplace with a strong teamspirit therefore it´s of high importance with a charismatic person for the right cultural fit.
Channel Factory corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent in the industry. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
You are welcome to apply for this position at your earliest convenience as we are currently working with selection and interviews to fill this position.
Your application should include a CV and a personal letter – a photo would also be appreciated.
Send your application to: email@example.com