With RTB House’s excellent customer support and an award winning, flexible solution the biggest brands (e-commerce) increase customers revenue and sales volume online.
Number of employees: 600 team of which two in Stockholm, We Work – Malmskillnadsgatan 32, 5 tr.
Offices also in: NY, Boston, Phoenix, Mexico, Amsterdam, Sydney, Moscow, Sofia, Bratislava, Taipei, Kiev, Budapest, Warsaw, Singapore, Madrid, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, London, Paris, Stuttgart, Dubai, Bucharest, Prague.
500+ specialists, 30+ locations, 1,600+ clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions.
Join RTB House – a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for the top brands worldwide. As a Account Strategist, you will play a substantial role. You will be one of the key people building our Nordics business.
RTB House – Account Strategist
What you will do:
– Become an expert in remarketing technologies and RTB House products and adapt them to specific customers’ needs;
– Provide dedicated account management to our accounts in the Nordics, respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
– Execute customer communications – personal and via telephone or email, in line with standards and processes, incl. regular face to face meetings (traveling required ~10% of the time);
– Create remarketing strategies in the travel, marketplace, retail and classifieds industries based on data analysis and your own expertise;
– Consult and coach to ensure customer success;
– Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
– Obtain, review and process customer orders;
– Provide dedicated reports for our clients;
– Analyze data in order to optimize campaigns’ performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
– Fluency in both written and spoken English and Swedish
– A minimum of 2 years experience in managing online; advertising campaigns, preferably client facing roles in ad-tech industry, e-commerce or agency;
– Working experience of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
– Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements, exceptional communication skills;
– University degree (preferably in the field of business, marketing, engineering or communication);
– Understanding of the online advertising industry, performance marketing, and RTB model;
– High level of motivation and willingness to learn with high energy and positive “can do” attitude.
– Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe- #46 out of 1,000 fastest growing European companies in the Financial Times #FT1000 list;
– An attractive salary and incentives structure, based on experience and increasing performance;
– Fully responsible, high potential position within our business in the Nordics;
– Flexibility in shaping own career path with the growth of business operations;
– Work in a fast growing team located in central Stockholm;
– Truly international environment, creative and dynamic team of professionals.
In this recruitmentprocess we co-laborate with Talent&Partner.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter.