Senior Account Manager – Channel Factory, Nordics
Channel Factory is the world leader in brand suitability, content alignment and ad performance on YouTube. By harnessing a proprietary platform that leverages the deepest YouTube dataset in the industry, Channel Factory has implemented advanced brand suitability, customized content targeting and maximum performance for over three hundred of the Fortune 500. Channel Factory has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Detroit, London, Stockholm, Hong Kong, Sydney and Warsaw.
For more information, please visit http://www.channelfactory.com
Channel Factory EU is looking for a highly motivated Senior Account Manager (Sr. AM) with a passion for service. The Sr. AM strives to exceed the expectations of their clients, team members, and co-workers by going above and beyond in their day to day.
The Sr. AM will be working with existing clients as well as creating new client relations and partnerships. We’re a fast-growing team with our HQ in Stockholm. Are you ready for an exciting journey in the European Market?
– Understanding and communicating how Channel Factory’s products will assist clients in reaching their marketing goals
– Managing client partnerships from start to finish. Including, strategy, execution, reporting and invoicing
– Owning and incrementally growing a book of business by focusing on client reention, growth, renewal, and satisfaction
– Creating and maintaining short and long-term Account Plans for each designated account
– Monitoring campaign pacing and KPI performance and conducting on-going discussions with relevant internal team members and clients; proactively addressing any issues
– Responding to all client requests with urgency by using knowledge and understanding of all internal systems
– Leading internal and external pre-campaign kick-off calls, setting clear expectations and measures from the start, and serving as the single point-of-contact with the Ad Operations team for all executional inquiries
– Generating and sending thorough weekly and final reporting that address overall metrics, wins, insights, and recommendations
– Expanding relationships through regular client communication to build and maintain deep-level partnerships
– Actively up-selling and renewing existing clients
– Working side by side with Sales to expand the business
– Maintaining and updating proficiencies in the video marketing space
– Reporting to Account Director Europe & Sales Director in the local market
Requirements & Qualifications
– 3+ years of proven hands-on experience at a tech publisher or digital media agency, an ideal candidate has 1+ year Google Ads Management experience
– Effective experience in media buying on a bidding model e.g., DBM, DSP, PMD, Programmatic platforms, and/or management of campaigns in various dashboards highly preferred
– Have strong communication skills; verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation
– Thrive as a presenter and be passionate about sales
– Advanced knowledge of Excel calculations, pivot tables, and graphs is a must!
– Client facing experience working with both agencies and brands
– Able to help develop and set best practices and help train other team members to stay competitive in an ever-changing digital landscape
– Strategy savvy in everything from planning to pricing campaigns
– Able to effectively prioritize and work with little to no supervision
– Highly organized and detail oriented professional
– A collaborative individual who can work both in a team and independently
– Driven and determined to learn and adapt in a fast-paced digital world
– Fluent in the Salesforce platform
– Google Ads or YouTube certified a plus
You are welcome to apply for this position at your earliest convenience as we are currently working with selection and interviews to fill this position.
Your application should include a CV and a personal letter – a photo would also be appreciated.