Channel Factory’s proprietary platform, ViewIQ is an end-to-end platform helping advertisers in every stage from media planning to analysis and reporting. We help advertisers show their online video ads to the right people on brand suitable and high-qualitative content to maximize ROI from media buys. Channel Factory Europe opened up its HQ in Stockholm in August 2018 and is already working with some of Europe’s largest media agencies and brands.
JR. Media Buyer
Channel Factory is looking for a highly analytical and results-driven professional who is excited by the video advertising space. You have a passion for analytics, creativity, and technical details! You will use your exceptional analytical skills, able to spot trends in data and apply stringent methodology to drive the maximum level of performance from each campaign. You go above and beyond in your day-to-day and strives to consistently exceed the expectations of clients and fellow team members. You thrive in a fast-pace, ever-changing marketplace that requires smart decisions and an eye for small changes that can become big waves. You are very detail- oriented, a strong communicator, collaborative, and a quick problem-solver.
– Flawlessly create and launch video campaigns across multiple platforms including and not limited to YouTube, Google Video Partners, Facebook, etc
– Provide ongoing campaign management ensuring optimal performance and delivery, constantly exceeding KPI goal
– Troubleshoot pixels/tags, creative, and 3rd party vendors to ensure proper campaign executio
– Effectively work alongside fellow team members, 3rd party vendors, and clients to launch and optimize campaign
– Act as the technical point of contact for internal teams and client
– Communicate new product updates/features and value to internal team
– Proactively share insights with Account Management Team about marketplace trends in terms and through diving into campaign analytic
– Keep up to date with the evolving digital ecosystem and relevant industry/platform changes that may have an impact to your buying strategy on campaigns
– DSP, YouTube & SEM buying and execution experience
– English is a requirement
– Passion and knowledge of the online video space including marketplace trends, including 3rd party research partners, DMPs, and studies
– Possess a profound interest in data and have strong analytical skills
– Have an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to test creative buying techniques
– Can manage and prioritize multiple campaigns across different time zones, platforms, and ad formats
– Knowledge of Excel calculations, pivot tables and graphs
– Strong interpersonal communication skills in-person, on the phone, or virtually
– Proactive in catching issues and creating solutions before they escalate
– Creative and solution-oriented individual who can also be resourceful
– A self-directed professional who understands company needs and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline
– Highly organized and detail oriented professional
– Collaborative individual who can work both in a team and independently
– Above all, possess the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and ethics
– Certified in DV360, Google Ads or YouTube
– Knowledge about other DSPs
– International work experience
In this recruitment process we collaborate with Talent&Partner.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter and a photo would also be appreciated.