Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our Snap Inc! You’ll build and manage partnerships with brands and agencies to help them expand their digital presence on Snapchat. Working from our Stockholm, Sweden office, you’ll need great presentation and people skills, the ability to manage many projects at once, and a deep understanding of the digital advertising world.
What you’ll do:
– Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities
– Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
– Partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic sales initiatives
– Define the overall sales approach for specific territories, regions, develop work plans, and create compelling sales propositions utilizing internal and external data
– Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services
– Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts and provide reports as needed
– Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
– Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend performance enhancements
– Articulate and update clients on Snapchat products and developments
– Be responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices
– Exceed sales targets
– Bachelor’s degree
– 5+ years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales and/or online advertising experience
– Fluency in Swedish and English
– Extensive knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing
– Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives
– Ability to win the support of key stakeholders
– Strong existing relationships with top marketing decision makers for brands and their agencies
– Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
– Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
– Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– A team player and collaborator
– Passion for Snapchat, marketing, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
In this recruitmentprocess we co-laborate with Talent&Partner.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and write “Account Executive Snap Inc.” in the subject line.