Airmee is a technology powered logistics company, leveraging machine learning and powerful proprietary research-based technology to provide convenient and fast e-commerce deliveries in urban areas. We currently deliver for online retailers such as Telia, Apotea, Lyko, Apotek Hjärtat, Skincity, Matsmart, Euroflorist, and many more.
Founded in 2016, Airmee is one of Sweden's fastest growing logistics startups. We believe our technology can change how the world moves. A world where every fleet, vehicle and turn are optimized to create a seamless delivery experience and a sustainable solution to urban logistics.
What are we looking for?
As an E-commerce Sales, you are an empathetic driven self-starter who will play a key part at Airmee. This role is central to our growth and organization. You will help online retailers understand the benefits of Airmee’s product and services and form partnerships with them. You’ll work closely with multiple teams across Airmee, to ensure customer success at every stage during the sales process. We’re building the next great logistics platform, and we need world-class talent to achieve our vision.
What will you be doing?
· Mastering the whole sales process from prospecting, calling, emailing to closing deals, account management and networking.
· Understanding customer needs fully and articulating the relevant benefits of Airmee
· Using CRM for lead management, documentation and pipeline forecasting
· Building informal rapport with contacts to encourage long term relationships
· Providing a delightful customer experience, regardless of deal outcome
What skills and experience do you need?
· Consistent overachievement against sales targets in past experiences, preferably in B2B sales and in an SME/startup.
· A great attitude and ability to collaborate in a small team
· Highly organized with exceptional follow up skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity and fast-paced environments
· Can push us and be pushed as well without being offended. We love to be proven wrong, and you should too. It’s the only way to grow.
· Previous experience with sales targeting online retailers preferred but not required
· You probably have 5-7 years of work experience.
Most of all you have that crazy unstoppable hustle and drive that is needed in a fast-growing startup with global ambitions.
We are a diverse team (entrepreneurs, researchers, developers and logisticians) of high achievers with different backgrounds, cultures and skills. Our vision is to optimize the transportation of every item in every city in the world. That is what we’re working towards and we won’t stop before that. We’re here selling to you not just our product, success and team but our journey, dream and passion to change transportation as it is. This is our mission and we would be happy to talk to you if you feel that this is something you can dedicate this stage of your life to.
This position requires fluency in Swedish and English.
Our office is located in central Stockholm.
In this recruitment, we work together with Talent & Partner.
You are welcome with your application, selection and interviews will take place continuously.