TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok is a short-form, video-sharing app that allows users to create and share 15-second videos, on any topic.
TikTok maintains a separate app for the Chinese market, known as Duyin, which has over approx. 800 million active monthly users.
Content Ecosystem and Safety Management Safety Management (Native or Good Danish)
Based in Stockholm
Operations - User ops
- Responsible for in-app overall content style, quality and safety;
- Monitor trendy content and take actions, participate in content strategy making, align and coordinate safety projects with cross-functional teams;
- Proactively diagnose on content ecosystem, identify problems through data analytics, and coordinate with cross functions to make positive change in localized approaches;
- Keep track on in-app and out-app trends, social topics and incidents, and take according actions and keep the content pool aligned with the platform value;
- Assist other teams launch product and content test, keep track on the impact and contribute local insights;
- Over 2+ years experience on tech companies or digital content related work;
- Native-speaker level in Danish and advanced fluency in English is required; great plus for fluency in other Nordic languages;
- Data driven, and be able to identify problems through data analytics and make actionable plan;
- Good sense on trends, social topics/events, safety issues;
- Logical, fast learning, able to well adapt to changes and pressure, open minded to diverse culture
In this recruitmentprocess we collaborate with Talent&Partner.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter.