TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok is a short-form, video-sharing app that allows users to create and share 15-second videos, on any topic.
TikTok maintains a separate app for the Chinese market, known as Duyin, which has over approx. 800 million active monthly users.
Partnerships & Community Manager (native Norwegian)
Based in Stockholm
Operations - User ops
- Build and manage relationships with different content partners to drive engagement
- Grow a passionate and supportive community;
- Manage TikTok’s presence at events in Europe along with creators;
- Onboard and train creators
- lead workshops for agencies and individuals
- Drive retention of partner in the platform
- Identify potential partnership opportunities in different industries
- Make cold or innovative approaches to potential partners and educate them on the TikTok platform.
- Possess a strong understanding of our product and content ecosystem in the industry to set up our partners and creators for success
- Native-speaker level in Norwegian language and advanced fluency in English is required; Big plus for proficiency in other Nordic languages
- 3+ year - experience in a community management or community related role required; or good sales experience is also preferable;
- TikTok evangelist – you need to be passionate about the community, so please only apply if you genuinely enjoy and are ready to engage with the product;
- Pro-active, collaborative, creative, and energetic;
- Deep passion for creating and managing virtual communities (please include your TikTok username along with your application)
In this recruitmentprocess we collaborate with Talent&Partner.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter.