TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok is a short-form, video-sharing app that allows users to create and share 15-second videos, on any topic. TikTok maintains a separate app for the Chinese market, known as Duyin, which has over approx. 800 million active monthly users.
Content Strategist (Denmark/Native Danish)
Based in Stockholm Sweden
Operations - Content ops
- Analyzing and developing the content ecosystem and user base in the TikTok app in line with our key strategy
- Providing in-app impulses through content programming (hashtags, effects, campaigns, ...)
- Advocate internally on behalf of our user base to ensure great user experience
- Advising other business functions on local market and continuously drive localisation of platform and content
- Performance reporting on KPIs and frequent data analysis
- Monitor the local content ecosystem on a daily basis and suggest improvements, spotting in-app trends
- Campaign development to support brand strategy and support execution of global campaigns from a local content perspectiv
- Master's degree in business studies or equivalent educational degree
- 5 years experience in a comparable role, preferably in content or business strategy
- Great analytical skills (bonus points if experienced with qualitative research or statistics)
- Native-speaker level language in Danish language and advanced English is required
- Experience navigating and completing cross-functional projects, strong project management skills is a must
- Interest for social issues, breaking news and popular trends in the Nordics region, a good understanding of the pop culture of the region, a sense for trends and virality
In this recruitmentprocess we collaborate with Talent&Partner.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter.