Citycon has a strong position as owner, manager and developer of mixed city center environments for an urban lifestyle with trade, offices and housing. As owners of properties in the Nordic region worth a total of 4.4 billion Euros, we are responsible for sustainable property management.
Our shopping centers are centrally located in hubs for public transport and meet customers' daily needs for food, health care and services.
Of our 40 centers, there are nine in Sweden, including Kista Galleria, 10 in Finland, 17 in Norway, two in Estonia and two in Denmark. In addition, we rent and manage 7 shopping centers in Norway on behalf of other owners. The number of visitors amounts to approximately 170 million annually.
The company has been listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Stock Exchange (CTY1S) since 1988 and has an investment-level credit rating from Moody's (Baa3), Fitch (BBB-) and Standard & Poor's (BBB-). Citycon is a member of EPRA (European Public Real Estate Association).
We are looking for a star within digital marketing to join our Marketing & Communication Team! Is that you?
What is your role in this?
You will be playing a key role in the Nordic Marketing & Communication Team and will be the main driver in Citycon’s digital marketing strategy. This means that you will be in charge for creating, implementing and producing all kinds of digital marketing activities. The Digital Marketing Specialist will report to Vice President Marketing & Communications and will work very closely with our teams in Stockholm, Norway, Denmark, Helsinki and Estonia.
Are you the one?
We are looking for someone who wants to take the Citycon’s brand and digital marketing to the next level. It’s important that you have excellent marketing skills within the digital field, a good understanding for strategy implementation, analysis, as well as a passion for lead generation. As part of the Marketing & Communications Team, it’s important that you are a team player, enthusiastic, curious and have a creative soul. To fit well with the Citycon culture, we believe you are humble, driven, openminded, have a cheerful attitude with that extra sparkle and a talent to spot new opportunities.
What your days will look like:
• CRM Management – processing update to customer information, managing service cloud, troubleshooting problems with loyalty registration, signing in, supporting tenant benefit registration.
• Marketing Cloud Support – supporting countries usage, coupon campaign creation, email and SMS marketing, ad studio pilot project using Facebook Lead Capture and Facebook Business Manager to convert new LC member.
• Vendor Management – contact person for development work, marketing cloud, ensuring projects stay in scope and aligning multi-vendor projects.
• Budget Tracking – following and planning, country level budgets, digital budgets questions.
• GDPR Support – working with legal and marketing to define and ensure that GDPR requirements are met in terms of data collection, processing, and storage.
• New System Review Processes – working with IT and BPI to map, define and review systems and current on going evaluations like Funnel and GoLoyal.
• Facebook Business Manager – creating audiences in salesforce marketing cloud that are used in FBM.
• Web Site Content – supporting website content management for Finnish websites. Loyalty Club sub-page refresh POC live in Sweden.
• Projects – drive and be responsible for different digital projects.
Do you also have this?
- 5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Previous experience from working in with the Nordics.
- Great competence in Loyalty Club and Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience within marketing automation and coupon campaign creation.
- Extensive experience with use of email and SMS marketing systems.
- Experience and knowledge about different social media channels.
- Extensive knowledge withing statistics analysis for website, social media and newsletters
- Knowledge and experience of web publishing
- Fluently in Swedish & English. Other languages are also a huge plus. Have an interest for digital innovations and tech
In this recruitmentprocess we of course co-laborate with Talent&Partner.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter.