What You'll Do And How You'll Make An Impact
contribute to the strategy and footprint of the next digital market leader in Nordics;
design strategies on how to fulfill client’s needs and acquire new business;
deal with C-level officers on the client-side directly;
develop strategies for introducing new products and penetrating target verticals;
generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing;
develop professional technical knowledge related to the solutions offered by RTB House and overall developments in the digital marketing domain;
work closely with technical and account management teams within the company to ensure superior performance of the campaigns;
report on the progress of sales processes regarding both existing and potential clients.
Qualifications, Qualities, and Skills of the Ideal Candidate We Look For
- extensive experience in B2B direct sales, preferably in the online marketing environment
- interest in the online advertising field, knowledge of e-commerce and online advertising industries would be an advantage
- a self-motivated positive individual with an achiever attitude
- highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- proven ability to forecast sales and build sales plans
- creativity and ability to build a vision with prospects
- excellent communication and presentations skills
- outstanding negotiation skills
- exceptional professionalism and business acumen
- ability to keep an open communication, particularly when working remotely
- readiness to travel within Nordics and beyond
- proficiency in Swedish and fluency in English (C1 or above)
In this recruitmentprocess we of course co-laborate with Talent&Partner.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter.
Who is RTB House?
RTB House is the first retargeting company in the world to develop and implement its own technology 100% based on deep learning, for purchasing ads in the RTB model. Today, the company carries out campaigns for more than 1,600 top brands (Adidas, New Balance, Orange, Carrefour, Décathlon, Lazada, Mercado Libre….) in the EMEA, APAC and Americas regions and it is made up of more than 600 specialists distributed in more than 30 offices around the world: New York, Amsterdam, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai, and Warsaw.