Come build the future of entertainment with us. Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store.
Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
Amazon Prime Video is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to join our EU Expansion team to launch Prime Video in the Nordic locales (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland). You will support in building brand and single-title campaigns for the launch of Prime Video, using full funnel marketing channels to drive brand awareness and conversion. You will help guide the development of the creative with the Campaign Producers, and paid media alongside the Paid Media Manager to ensure delivery of a holistic campaign strategy. You will also act as liaison for other teams, including content, social, and PR. You will have first-hand experience of working in the Nordic locales, and will devise ideas to support the launch of Prime Video.
· Execute the campaign strategy from title conception to launch.
· Partner with a wide-range of internal teams (ranging from Content, Distribution, PR and legal) to identify and prioritize needs and ensure immaculate planning.
· Manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and meet committed delivery timelines.
· Support creative development and delivery of marketing assets across Amazon owned platforms as well as ATL paid media channels.
· Point of contact for show specific marketing partnerships and integration beyond the core business of Prime Video.
· Manage a wide-range of external partners (creative agencies, media agencies) across the Nordics.
· Overall stakeholder management - document strategies and provide periodic updates to internal and external audiences.
·Post campaign analysis and reporting.
- Understanding of marketing in the Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland). - Experience in creating brand campaigns that drive upper-funnel awareness and consideration - Experience guiding creative input, development and execution from concept to completion. - Experience guiding paid and organic media campaigns and ensuring alignment with creative and overall campaign strategy - Experience with managing internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners, including day-to-day management of campaign milestones. - Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data.
- Solid knowledge of the TV/entertainment landscape and streaming platforms
- Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to execute projects and influence, align and inspire teams
- Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload.
- Ability to operate autonomously amidst ambiguity.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Recruitment in collaboration with Talent&Partner.
Apply via link or directly to email@example.com