Come build the future of entertainment with us. Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store.
Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
Prime Video is seeking a Producer to manage 360 marketing campaigns across the Nordic locales (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland). The position will execute the campaign across advertising placements (TVC, OOH, Print and Digital etc.) and ensure that each element of the campaign is fully localised to each nation. They will support in coordinating both the production and delivery of assets, in the most effective and efficient manner possible. A self-starter who is able to prioritize and deliver on multiple deadlines with minimal supervision, this person will have the ability to persuade and influence others, with a track record of driving results.
· Manage all operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines, resources and budgets in the Nordics.
· Creatively design marketing assets, to be aligned with the brand and cut-through in media.
· Work collaboratively with internal teams and external agencies to assess project requirements, obtain approvals, and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets as per the production plan.
· Localize and deliver key promotional materials, including online & offline video, OOH, print, social and display formats, plus owned & operated channel requirements (e.g. key art, box art, trailers).
· Ensure appropriate processes, procedures and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
· Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems, manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production issues.
· Consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues, and budget or timing implications.
· Proactively recognize cross-functional bottlenecks, challenges and workflow constraints and providing operational solutions.
- Experience in the marketing industry across the Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland).
- Experience of account management and creative production at an advertising agency, network or studio production company.
- Experience in managing the delivery of creative assets across multiple locales.
- Fluent in video, digital and static formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management and ad trafficking.
- Detailed knowledge of the workflow within a marketing, production company or digital creative department.
- Experience working with Project Management software to manage the life cycle of a job (e.g. timings, milestones, approvals).
- Experience managing industry/marketing body approvals (e.g. Clearcast)
- Experience in localising creative assets for the Nordic nations.
- Understand one or more Nordic language.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Ability to operate autonomously amidst ambiguity.
- Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload.
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Recruitment in collaboration with Talent&Partner.
Apply via link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org