Management Events is like cupid for businesses! Or like Tinder for businesses, but without the swiping and weird pickup lines. We set up virtual networking events where we connect top decision makers with innovative companies to see if they can work together on business challenges. This all happens in our virtual platform, where our attendees can enjoy inspirational keynote speakers and participate in group discussion. We have offices worldwide and operate in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a new talented Key Client Manager Team Lead that will have an important role in our growth story!
Key Client Managers build a network with high-level decision-makers such as CIOs or CEOs, by actively contacting them over the phone and engaging them to join the invitation only events. By knowing their interests and responsibilities, they commit them to attend our exclusive events and match them with interesting discussion partners. At the events, the C-level executives talk to several companies that can help them with their projects. At the same time, these C-level executives gain industry insights through keynote speakers and peer to peer networking.
What will you do?
- You work with the front running B2B conference format, delivered in a fully digital format!
- You will lead the team by example: you get kicks of your own performance as a Key Client Manager, you love targets and working over the phone!
- Team Leads will drive the organization change pilots, exploring ways of making our products to the next level and having the passion to lead our current and future talents.
- Performance management for your team members: you provide feedback, coaching and reward success, you take care of the weekly rhythm and keep up active momentum from Monday to Friday!
- You are a good communicator; and you are described as a team player in all situations!
We are we looking for?
- Experience in leading a (preferably B2B) telemarketing team
- Drive to work in the front-line yourself, with minimum of 50% time allocation – our leaders also walk their talk!
- The drive and flexibility to succeed within a dynamic environment.
- Great communication skills with ability to make motivate and convince others.
- A quick learner, with a genuine interest in technology, business trends and current affairs
- Previous commercial working experience in a B2B environment and experience in a leadership role.
- Excellent English and native German language skills are required for this position.
- Located in Berlin, Stockholm, Helsinki or Amsterdam.What’s in it for you
- Get to work with a unique business concept and influence your own earning level – commissions and bonuses from both individual contributor and team results
- Build your own personal network with (inter)national top decision-makers
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets
- We offer thorough training in our international ME Academy and continuous training and self-development opportunities during your employment
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute)
- See the video: What’s it like to work at ME?
In this recruitmentprocess we co-laborate with Talent&Partner.
Please write your CV and cover in letter in English.
Apply your application via link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org