Adnami is looking for an Agency Sales Manager to join our newly launched Stockholm office.
If you are driven, tech savvy, entrepreneurial and interested in a role in a well-funded Scandinavian AdTech scale up – keep reading!
Adnami is a Danish-born fast paced scale-up within the advertising technology industry. We launched in 2017 and today we are a trusted go-to solution for both publishers, media companies, media agencies and blue-chip advertisers such as BMW, IKEA and Heineken when they buy digital High Impact Advertising.
Following rapid growth, and a recent successful funding round, we are now looking for an Agency Sales Manager to join our newly set up Stockholm office.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
As Agency Sales Manager at Adnami, you are our voice towards the Swedish Media Agencies. You will focus your efforts on establishing Adnami as a go-to for agencies when buying High Impact advertising programmatically. You will also help to raise the standards of our already high client service levels by nurturing these relationships.
It is in our DNA to be helpful, and we go above and beyond to make sure we never let a client down.
- Manage and cultivate existing agency relationships.
- Establish new agency relationships by proactively reaching out to the market introducing our formats and services.
- Contribute to scalable account management operations for publishing accounts.
- Provide regular proactive communication to the agencies about our ever increasing publisher network, new products and seamless buying process.
- Resolve agency/client issues in an efficient, tactful manner and support them with solutions to prevent future problems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a team player, curious and passionate about technology. You have a positive, solution-oriented mindset which shines through in your communication both internally and externally. You have digital experience, probably from another publisher, media agency, AdTech company or tech vendor from which you have generated a wide network.
You are great communicator and speak and write English & Swedish fluently.
- Minimum 2 years of experience from the digital media industry
- You understand the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), negotiation and presentation skills.
- A wide media agency network is a plus.
- Experience from another tech vendor is a plus .
WHO WE ARE
Things happen quickly here and everyone does a lot.
- We are a small international team with diverse backgrounds. We work hard. We have high expectations, high standards and a high hiring bar.
- We value urgency and attention to detail in equal measure.
- We have great people and we trust each other because we always do what we say we will do.
- We have big plans. The first focus is to set the standard for High Impact Advertising in Europe.
You can't miss the opportunity we offer you to develop your career. Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting technologies in online technology. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
In this recruitment process is of course in collaboration with Talent&Partner.
Please apply via link or with your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com