Citycon is a leading owner, manager and developer of mixed-use centres for urban living including retail, office space and housing. We are committed to sustainable property management in the Nordic region with assets that total approximately EUR 4.4 billion.
Our centres are located in urban hubs with a direct connection to public transport. Placed in the heart of communities, our centres are anchored by groceries, healthcare and services to cater for the everyday needs of customers.
We own 36 centres and 1 other retail property. Of our centres, 10 are located in Finland & Estonia, 18 in Norway, 6 in Sweden & 2 in Denmark. Our centres attract approximately 170 million visitors annually. Listed on Nasdaq Helsinki (CTY1S) since 1988, Citycon Oyj maintains investment-grade credit ratings from Moody's (Baa3), Fitch (BBB-) and Standard & Poor’s (BBB-). We are a member of EPRA (European Public Real Estate Association)
Marketing Activation Specialist
We offer a great opportunity where you can influence our marketing through your creative and analytical ability and where new ideas and proactiveness are appreciated.
We are searching for you who have experience in some or all the following areas: driving events, SoMe, CMS platforms, newsletters, communication, advertisement, media buy and enjoy a broad role with many contacts. You will be based in Stockholm and work with three mall here.
If this appeals to you then come and join our Swedish marketing team today!
Campaign and Event Management
- Develop annual marketing plans and budgets for three Centre’s based on the centers’ business plans according to our Marketing strategy.
- Based on the marketing plans you brief our event agencies, advertisement agency and media agency for activation, promotion and media plans and make sure it`s executed according to budget, KPIs, guidelines and strategy.
- Promote new tenants via our own channels and help them with ideas
- Based on our marketing campaigns and activities, you analyze and create campaign reports for selected campaigns, highlighting key results, learnings and recommendations.
- You also keep track of budgets
- Lead, motivate, help, inspire and engage tenants to contribute to campaigns, content and digital engagement
- Mainly through our Tenant Portal, but also physically, act as our local marketing contact person and get our tenants active in marketing related matters such as campaign activation and content management (social media, web, magazines, loyalty club, events), updates (openings, news), and other related topics.
- You will work close to the local internal center teams and help and inform them of ongoing activities
- Present marketing activities and results at our Tenant meetings when needed
Commercial opportunities and leadership
- Collaborate with partners (city, town, influencers, local organizations) in creating joint events that drives footfall and generate awareness.
- Ability to identify and seek/consider commercial opportunities and turn them in to winning marketing actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or similar education
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Marketing. Experience and knowledge of retail, property business or the entertainment business is an advantage.
- Experience in campaign management and execution is needed
- Tech and data savvy: avid media consumer with knowledge of the digital technology and SoMe channels
- Presentation and communication skills, ability to sell ideas and convince tenants
- Has strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Has a proactive and innovative approach, with the ability to work from own initiative while taking other views into consideration and a willingness to learn.
- A team player – maintaining a close working relationship with all other employees of the business, to assist in the facilitation of projects.
- Good administrative and IT skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, FB Business Manager).
- Native Swedish and fluent English
In this recruitment process we co-laborate with Talent&Partner.
Please send your application via link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org