What we believe, who we are and what we do
Based on social media and access to tools, individuals are starting to express themselves, raising their voice and speaking their creative mind in their own universe - We believe they are the future of the media industry!
Society icon is a mobile application and tech platform where individuals (icons) and brands meet to collaborate and grow together. We’ve connected more than 60.000 people with their favorite brands by creating a service that people use to express their creativity, together with the brands they love – and a technical platform for brands to both grow sales, awareness, and consumer loyalty.
Our goal is to help clients be more cost and time-efficient in their marketing and advertising spend in our platform, and through our technology, creating value both when it comes to revenue, sales, reach, and engagement but also strengthening the bond between the brands and their own consumers, fans, readers or followers.
Our work spans across multiple verticals, such as fashion, entertainment, retail, and music, and you will build deeper relationships with existing clients and open doors to new partners and opportunities in an ever-changing and growing market.
As we are at the beginning of an exciting journey of growth and expansion, we are now looking for an outstanding Partnership Manager to grow our Swedish sales team. You will play an important role in developing business relationships and partnerships with clients, top brands, and companies in a big variety of industries.
What you’ll do:
• Book meetings with existing and new media agency clients as well as maintain excellent relationships with our partners and allowing us to better understand their businesses.
• Raise client awareness and understanding of Society icon's offering and data capabilities.
• Meet and exceed revenue goals.
• Position Society icon as an invaluable partner in overcoming marketing challenges.
• Represent Society icon at events and serve as a brand ambassador, communicating our core narrative and reinforcing the position we hold in the market.
Who you are:
Action-oriented: You are the type of person who gets things done, whether on your own or through other people. You take ownership of your own tasks, processes, and commitments - and you make sure that other people do as well. Whatever you need to do for a project, you follow through on it.
Entrepreneurial: You have a constant need to improve your skills. You are decisive and take continuous action on your ideas. Having a way of thinking that enables you to overcome challenges, accept responsibility for your outcomes, and learn from your mistakes. Agility in failing fast, cutting losses, and moving on.
Structured: You are highly structured and enjoy following routines. You are goal-oriented and show up prepared, and you know when to ask for help. Finishing tasks on set deadlines.
Professional: An overall understanding and respect for clients and business relationships. Understanding various functions within an organization and the ability to foresee and break down complexities and uncertainties.
Team player: You are someone who cares about helping the team to succeed.
What you will need:
• You have one or two years of experience within sales and/or digital marketing and experience from client-facing roles within a similar product and industry.
• You are excellent at identifying new opportunities both with exsisting clients, agencies and partners as well as with new ones.
• You have an understanding of marketing and media in general and digital and social media marketing in particular.
• You have the natural ability to think creatively and develop digital solutions for clients.
• You have strong presentation skills and are a phenomenal communicator, both written and verbal.
• You enjoy networking and building strong relationships with clients on multiple levels of an organization.
• You are used to driving things forward as an individual contributor, yet you are a great teammate.
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced and exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver value for clients.
• You are competent in creating presentations using Keynote.
In this recruitment process Society Icon collaborates with Talent&Partner.
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or directly via link.