Dewesoft is a leader in test and measurement technology in all industries. They offer versatile, easy-to-use equipment and data acquisition solutions that you can use for all your testing needs. Our test and measurement solution are suitable for testing research and development, quality control, monitoring and production processes.
Dewesoft team in Sweden is looking for a creative and results-driven Business Developer who can manage, develop and technically support our customers in Norway.
As a Business Developer you will have a key position to develop the Norwegian market and work closely with the existing and new customers primarily test engineers in research and development departments. You will be the key point of contact for customers and provide both pre- and post-sales support. You will be working closely with DEWESoft in Sweden and Slovenia but also with colleges from other countries as well.
The candidate should be a technical self-motivated person who enjoys to take the lead in finding new customer and markets as well as maintaining the relations with present customer base.
The position is a permanent full-time employment. Stationing location is flexible but the candidate needs to live in Norway and to speak Norwegian fluently.
- Grow sales and customer base in Norway
- Conduct technical sales calls to old and new customer
- Hold product presentations, host/attend web-based seminars and trade shows
- Self-sufficiently identify and develop customer base and project opportunities
- Register and follow-up sales leads, projects and customer visit
- Prepare quotations and work with CRM
Personal skills / Qualifications
- Ability to work independently and to succeed in this role we see that this person needs to be pro-active and have preferably work with business development before
- Strong customer service orientation
- A proven track record of sales excellence and revenue growth
- Relevant industry experience within Norway
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good IT knowledge (Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, CRM)
-Positive attitude with a yes, we can attitude
- Willing and able to travel for customer visits about 40-50% of the time.
- Driving license
Recruitment in collaboration with Talent&Partner.
Apply via link or directly to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application and conduct interviews continuously.
Söker du en specifik person? Har du en generell fråga som kund eller kandidat? Använd formuläret så återkopplar vi inom kort!
Direktnummer: 070 – 229 53 53 Direktmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Jobbmail: email@example.com