Criteo (CRTO) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has 2,000 employees in 31 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 11,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 16,000 publishers.
Why work with us?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
12 months FTC
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Provide best of breed account management to Tier1 advertisers and in some cases agencies
- Regular client meetings at different levels in the advertiser’s organisation
- Constant monitoring and analysis of partner’s campaign performance
- Meticulously maintain contact, event and deal information for all clients in CRM tool
- Responsible for bookings, revenue and up-selling the accounts residing in your book of business
- Grow revenue and track retention of clients/agencies
- Optimize accounts to improve performance for the customer
- Identify and suggest new processes that can be implemented to improve Criteo’s service
- Encourage feedback from customers to enhance Criteo’s products and services
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Have a good understanding of the Performance Based Advertising ecosystem.
- Strong background in online performance media (affiliate, search etc.)
- Proven experience in client direct relationships
- Excellent knowledge of the Nordic online market
- Passion for interactive media and performance based advertising
- Technical knowledge of site tagging, ad serving and ad ops preferred
- Strong analytical skills. Must be very proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong track record of success in offering outstanding customer service and innovation leading to revenue growth and customer retention
- Ability to assess and resolve advertiser/agency issues encountered when working with Criteo
- Degree qualification preferred (not essential)
- Ability to deliver in a time-sensitive environment
- Proactive with the desire to succeed
Criteo, the global leader in scalable personalized retargeting solutions, is growing their U.S. Operation and looking for aggressive and motivated professionals with varying levels of experience to be an integral part of our continued success.
Criteo is transforming digital advertising into a relevant user experience!
This recruitmentprocess is handles in colaboration with Talent&Partner
Please forward application to email@example.com